The new LEAP scheme will be beginning from the week commencing 24/08/2020. LEAP is a completely free service run in partnership with Peterborough, Rutland and Fenland councils and aims to tackle fuel poverty.
The scheme will be run as free telephone advice calls which cover the same areas as the home visits used to. We will still be able to help residents in the same ways as before including:
- Help residents switch supplier.
- Refer for further measures such as loft and cavity wall insulation.
- Provide energy saving and debt advice.
- Post out easy measures such as light bulbs and radiator reflector panels.
- Advice on Warm Home Discount and social water tariffs.
Open the link below to see eligibility criteria and how to apply.AE1231_A5_Flyer